Wednesday 8 January 2014

Haul time (again)

Oh dear, I've been naughty again. When I said to myself this morning "what do I actually need from today?" My answer was simply "cotton pads and a potato masher". Well I have come back with the cotton pads (I'm sure boots do a constant buy one get one half price on them) but no masher, and bag fulls of more stuff! I personally love reading haul posts, and as everyone says, yes I sort quite a lot of money today, but I am not trying to brag. I work and have worked since I was 15. Some people spend their money on nights out, being a student, but this is how I chose to spend my money. It makes me so happy!

So today, blogger Lucy and I went to Southampton again on a little beauty gander (soton has mac, need I say more?) and although I'm not going to photograph every item I'll show you a collection of everything, with reviews to follow on soon!

First off I started in Zara. Now I had said that I wasn't impressed my Christmas sales, and I still stand by that, but I couldn't resist these two items. Firstly is the massive tartan scarf, and the other, the maroon/ mustard/ black bag. I think it's beautiful! I'd eyed up the scarf on a blog I'd read a few months back (sorry I can't remember who's) but it was always out of stock back home. Luck was on my side with it being in the sale!

Next was John Lewis. Oh dear oh dear. This was where the damage happened. From Mac I purchased:
- cremesheen lipstick "hot gossip"
- a large pro eyeshadow palette
- eyeshadows "sable" and "tempting" 
- studio fix fluid foundation in NW20

Then it was on to Liz Earle where I purchased the skin repair light moisturiser for combination/ oily skin. And from Laura Mercier, a set of 5 mini long wear creme eyeliners in; sage, espresso, cobalt, noir and violet. They were reduced to £15!! 

Boots was slightly more restrained with many brands featuring a buy one get one half price offer. Again sorry for the list, but :
-Maybelline colour tattoo in "on and in bronze" (wanted this for ages but it's always out if stock) 
- Maybelline sculpting brow mascara in dark brown
- Max Factor lip liners in "pink petal" and "mauve moment" 
- Bumble and Bumble mini surf spray and their bb texture (I want to try them out before I purchase full sizes)
- Bourjois 1 second gel vanish in "rose cupcake" (so gorgeous, and raved about by Liana)
- Bourjois colour booster in "red sunrise"
- Sally Hansen instant cuticle remover
- cotton pads

Tkmaxx - shocker. Lucy wanted me to show her how I shopped in there to find bargains and, luckily, I did it again! I picked up a Nars eyeliner stylo in "nabucco" and a pink Kilner jar which I'm going to use to keep my cotton pads in! 

Lastly, Next. Now I wasn't expecting to pick anything up, but Lucy was interested in a few of their candles, and after smelling their New York scent, I couldn't resist their room diffuser from the same line. However, after closer inspection (do not know how I got this so mixed up) I picked up their eau de perfum instead, so I'll have to exchange that at some point.

Few, I'm exhausted just reading through all that. If you want more information on any of the products mentioned, or perhaps one review quicker than another, please just leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment